Congratulations to our 2016 Winners!
The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival®, in conjunction with Costco, will once again host the annual “Costco Photo Contest”. This year we will have an Amateur Only category. The focus is on one category, best all around photo depicting the “Unforgettable!” theme. Apple Blossom Attendees are encouraged to take photos throughout festival activities.
Use the form below, to submit your information and up to two (2) images. Please read all rules, regulations, and instructions before submitting.
1st Prize: $100 Cash Card
2nd Prize: $75 Cash Card
3rd Prize: $50 Cash Card
Rules & Regulations:
- Photos must be received by Friday May 6th, 12 p.m. noon 2016. Festival and Costco judges will select the best two (2) photos depicting the “Unforgettable!” theme.
- Winners will be notified by Friday May 13th, 2016.
- Limit of 2 photos per person.
- Costco and The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival® will have full rights to all photos.
- Submit your information and up to two (2) images that depict this year’s theme “Unforgettable!”.
- Photos must be sized to 800 pixels at it’s longest edge, at 72dpi. For example, if you’re photo is portrait format (vertical), then the height would be 800 pixels and the width would proportionately adjust, and if it’s landscape format (horizontal), then your width would be set to 800 pixels and your height would proportionately adjust.
- Please include your full name and a number within the photo file name.(e.g. JohnDoe-01.jpg)
- As images are received, we will review, approve, and add them to an on-going gallery on this page. Please be tasteful when submitting your images as this is a public, family-friendly contest that anyone will be able to view. We will disqualify any images that we feel are not suitable for public viewing.