The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival® will once again host the annual “Photo Contest”. This year we will have an Amateur Only category. The focus is on one category, best all-around photo depicting the “FOREVER APPLE BLOSSOM” theme. Apple Blossom Attendees are encouraged to take photos throughout festival activities.
Rules & Regulations:
- Photos must be received by Friday, May 8th, at 12 p.m. noon 2020. Festival judges will select the best two (2) photos depicting the “FOREVER APPLE BLOSSOM” theme.
- Winners will be notified by Friday, May 22nd, 2020.
- Limit of 2 photos per person.
- The Shenandoah Apple Blossom Festival® will have full rights to all photos.
- By entering this contest, you give permission for us to use your photo(s) in promotional material
- Submit your information and up to two (2) images that depict this year’s theme “FOREVER APPLE BLOSSOM”.
- Photos must be sized to 800 pixels at it’s longest edge, at 72dpi. For example, if you’re photo is portrait format (vertical), then the height would be 800 pixels and the width would proportionately adjust, and if it’s landscape format (horizontal), then your width would be set to 800 pixels and your height would proportionately adjust.
- Please include your full name and a number within the photo file name. (e.g. JohnDoe-01.jpg)
- As images are received, we will review, approve, and post them to either our Twitter or Instagram pages so they appear in the feed below. Please be tasteful when submitting your images as this is a public, family-friendly contest that anyone will be able to view. We will disqualify any images that we feel are not suitable for public viewing.
Congratulations to our 2019 Contest Winners!
1st Prize: $100 gift certificate
2nd Prize: $75 gift certificate
3rd Prize: $50 gift certificate