You are invited on April 24 at 8:00pm to give a Cheers to the Bloom (#cheers2thebloom).
A virtual event where we will join together to take a moment, raise a glass and toast future successful Apple Blossom Festivals!
We can also raise a glass and say cheers to the workers saving lives and risking their own, the workers keeping our shelves stocked and gas pumps full and anyone else that you know that is making a difference in this community. We want you to share your cheers to the Bloom and show the world just how much our community cares.
On Facebook: Go to our post at 7:45 or after on April 24 and share your photos and videos of you and your quarantined group to give a cheer. Everyone can join!. #cheers2thebloom
On Instagram: tag us @officialsabf and use #cheers2thebloom
- First invite your friends to join (virtually) on our Facebook Event in raising a glass #cheers2thebloom.
- Everyone can join in, sippy cups and water bowls, beer, wine, water or apple juice!
- If you are the creative type, come up with a catchy toast that best describes the moment.
- Come one (or less than 10) and share your picture or video with us!
- Maybe find your Wine Fest glass from last year?
- Maybe wear your best pink and green?
- Take a screen shot if you gather virtually and send it!
- From the comfort of your home, let’s share a Apple Blossom moment.