As Event Co-Chairs, Casey Dowling and Amy Capitano, proudly announce: “Pumps and Pearls is the premier lady’s event of the Festival…..at least in our opinions!” Granted, most Festival Chairs have similar views of their events; but, Casey and Amy have a lot of ammunition to back up their assertion. To their point:
- We have signature cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, dancing, amazing door prizes, a photo booth and, of course, our fabulous Shoe Contests! Please visit the the event page, to see the spectacular shoes our participants have created over these ten years.
- Our Judges this year are, once again, Katie G [Barry Lee’s partner from the WINC Wake-up Show], along with Kimberly Sowers & KP Keyser from the elegant Kimberly’s Women’s Store in Winchester.
- Winners of our contests will receive a “Pumps and Pearls” Rosette Ribbon, as well as a gift certificate to Kimberly’s! All winners are encouraged to wear their winner’s ribbon throughout the Festival to show their “Pumps and Pearls” pride. They will of course receive special attention at next year’s event.
- And what would “Pumps and Pearls” be without Pearls? Thus, for the 10th year in a row, Diane Ruckman, of Ruckman Jewelry, is donating the fabulous Grand Door Prize of a string of pearls.
- Also, to highlight our 10th Anniversary, we will be recognizing all previous Shoe Contest If you have ever won before, please let us know when you register! We want to honor you during the evening!
Title sponsor – Winchester Radiologists; Presenting sponsor – Massage Envy; Event sponsors: Salon Kelektiv, Valley Homes & Style, Chateau Morrisette Winery, Evan Williams Kentucky Bourbon, Deep Eddy Vodka