The Chevrolet: Old Town Midway, which opens at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, May 2nd, is located on Piccadily Street, Fairfax Lane, North Loudoun Street and the parking lots of the Wells Fargo Bank, The Bank of Clarke County and the Winchester Insurance Group.
New on the Old Town Midway this year is Oakcrest Music on the Midway, which is live musical entertainment on a stage behind the Wells Fargo Bank, at Loudoun and Piccadilly Streets.
- 11:00 a.m. – SV Jazz Band
- 1:30 p.m. – US Navy Country Current Band
- 4:30 p.m. – Concrete Blues Band
- 7:00 p.m. – Robbie Limon Band
Saturday’s Line up:
- 11:00 a.m. – Ronnie Johnson Band
- 1:30 p.m. – Push to Start
- 4:30 p.m. – Laurence McKenna Shag Band
- 8:00 p.m. – Circa Blue Band
Featuring vendors from over twenty states, the Midway is full of carnival games, novelty items, and food such as cotton candy, caramel apples, funnel cakes, and corn dogs, along with a variety of international foods.